Chief Financial Officer
We understand that you want efficient financial oversight for your small business.
The primary role of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is to leverage experience, accounting, and strategy in order to increase the profits of your company.
- We provide control, accounting, risk management, and asset preservation.
- We balance cost and service levels in delivering your organization's financial responsibilities.
- We identify, evaluate and execute strategies, and serve as a business partner to other decision makers of your company.
LEARN THE PHILOSOPHIES, SYSTEMS AND BEST PRACTICES FROM HIGH-ACHIEVING ENTREPRENEURS AND EXECUTIVES TO EXPONENTIALLY GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
According to the US Small Business Administration, 90% of small businesses fail within their first two years for a number or reasons; one being lack of understanding of company finances. With the small business owner wearing so many hats within their company, they may not have time, knowledge, or funding to get the necessary expertise that they need.
We all work hard and want to make sure we have something to show for it. Novellus Financial's goal is to educate and empower businesses to create an attainable financial plan and to provide them with a simple system to stay on track.
We at Novellus Financial believe that small businesses are the backbone of our community. Through our Virtual Chief Financial Officer service, our goal is to equip entrepreneurs with the knowledge necessary to start, sustain, and efficiently grow their enterprises.
CALL US TODAY OR SIMPLY CLICK THE BUTTON TO SCHEDULE
YOUR BUSINESS ASSESSMENT TODAY.
Virtual Chief Financial Officer Services
- Preparation of Individual & Corporate Taxes
- Preparation of Employment and Sales Tax Returns
- Input on decisions for strategic growth
- Directing an organization's overall financial policies.
- Oversight of all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Design and coordinate accounting and statistical data and reports.
- Helps secure company funding
- Oversight of debt/financial servicing
- Analyze Marketing and Sales Activities for ROI
- Provide revenue smoothing recommendations for cash flow
- Perform benchmark analysis of current financials